Last week the team at Contract decided to partake in a Halloween lunch in order to raise more funds for The Bridges Programme, who this year are celebrating their 10th Birthday. Staff were asked to provide either a sweet or savoury dish, pay a £5 entrance fee and then vote for their favourite ghoulish treat. We're delighted to announce
Karin Campbell won 1st place for her delicious lasagna with runners up:
- Dot Hope for her bacon and cheese quiche
- Julie Fleming for her chorizo and tomato pasta
- Louise Dick for her eyeball truffles and spider web cake
- Sophie Mayes for her mini Banoffee pies
- Anne Fotheringham for her rice crispy pumpkin
All in all, we managed to raise a further £200 to assist http://www.bridgesprogrammes.org.uk/ with the fantastic work they do in supporting the social, educational and economic integration of refugees, asylum seekers and migrants living in Glasgow.