Here at Contract Scotland, it’s safe to say we know freelance Site Engineers very well.
We have a dedicated team on hand that cover the following things:
- Getting to know the client and what we can do to make their lives easier by getting them the right temp first time.
- Getting to know the candidates we present to our clients and understand their motivations when looking for their next job.
- Understanding the construction industry and consulting with both parties on current and future market trends.
- Getting to know our candidate’s strengths (and any areas of development) so we can offer consultative approach to the recruitment process.
- Helping our candidates find accommodation when staying away from home for workﾠto ensure they can start when the client needs them
- We will check and verify critical health & safety site qualification to ensure you have a compliant temporary workforce.
- Routine checks on expiry dates on health & safety qualifications for Contract Scotland temporary workforce.
- We speak regularly to our temporary workers and while it sound like we love to talk about holiday destinations, we also want to make sure we know when our Site Engineers are away so we can provide cover if needed.
- Understanding some clients can’t interview on a certain evening because they have to take their kids to a football match.
- Knowing if our candidate can’t stay away from home for work as their parents are poorly and need support.
- Knowing our candidate is an expert at setting out for concrete but he has to bring his dog to site and the client is allergicﾅ
You may look down that list and think maybe we are a little too involved but we think those last points are just as important as the first!
We have worked with some of our temporary workers consistently for the last 10 years and have got to know them pretty well!
What does this mean for our clients?
Well, not only are you getting an experienced, reference checked Engineer, you also get our insight into how that candidate will work wonders on your site and you get a truly consultative approach.
Every Site Engineer that we supply will have been met at least once and we don’t just gab about holidays and pets when we see them!
We get proof of eligibility to work in the UK as well as obtaining copies of site qualifications.
This is all done to make sure we are supplying the correctﾠfreelance Site Engineer every time!
Whether you have a vacancy for a day, a week or a month, we will work with utmost honesty to find you the right Site Engineer for you.
We currently have available Site Engineers that could fit with your site needs, please get in touch with Karin or Katie for more info or just give us a call on 01786 446651 and we are happy to talk about your business needs!ﾠ