Contract Scotland has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated document controller to join our client in the Kilsyth area, who work across a range of sectors including rail, highways, air, marine, energy and water. This is a great opportunity to take on a pivotal role in the execution of expansive civil engineering ventures. These projects are crucial building blocks in the establishment of essential infrastructure that will power Scotland’s renewable development endeavours into the future.
Contract Scotland have an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance controller to join our client in the Kirkcaldy area. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a similar role and will have strong analytical capabilities with high attention to detail.
Contract Scotland are currently seeking a highly motivated Accounts Assistant to join a dynamic finance team based in Larbert. This full-time role will involve working Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.30pm, and Fridays from 8.30am to 4.30pm, with an hour lunch break included.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the finance team with various accounting and processing activities. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing assistance with basic administration tasks and addressing any queries from internal staff, external clients, or providers.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements, reports, and budgets
- Assist with subcontractor valuations
- Process invoices, payments, and expense claims
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial documents
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Support the finance team in various administrative tasks
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, together with accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a strong grasp of accounting principles and excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.