Are you looking to start a new career? One where you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing, fast-paced team. Our client is looking for an individual with drive and enthusiasm towards kicking off a promising career path.
Have you a passion for excellent customer service? Do you enjoy a variety of fast-paced work?
Contract Scotland is looking for Administrators to join our client, based in Stirling, who operate within the Financial Services Sector. These are full time, permanent positions offering complete flexibility between home and office working. You must have administration experience with the ability to work accurately and efficiently.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The role itself includes:
• Processing financial paperwork ensuring all transactions are compliant
• Investigating complaints and escalating, where required
• Independently checking quality and accuracy of work
• Contacting customers to resolve queries and obtain information
• Keeping knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
• Supporting and taking an active role in service improvement and process improvement
• Carrying out additional administrative tasks, as required
You will have experience of working in an admin based role and will have the ability to carry out tasks accurately and within agreed timescales. A knowledge of the Financial Services Industry would be beneficial however, full training will be provided for the successful person.
This position is immediately available, so if you are looking for your next challenge and believe you have the skills and knowledge needed for this role then please call Jade Mitchell on 01786 446651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information quoting J22682.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.