Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our solutions driven and innovative client, in the Falkirk area. This is a full time, permanent role offering you the chance to learn and develop new skills and experience with a company who delivers excellent service in an extremely competitive, industry sector.
Contracts Scotland has fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our client, an established and successful civil engineering contractor based in the East Kilbride area. This is a full time, permanent position and offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to work for a business who welcome new ideas and positive change
Contract Scotland has an urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join our client, a professional and established company, based in the Stirling area. This is an ongoing temporary role and permanent opportunities could become available.
You will be office based and hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.00pm.
Working as part of the Executive Administration Team, your duties will include:
• Diary management including arranging recurring meetings
• Dealing with all meeting requests using correct system and process
• Minute/Note taking and subsequent action tracking through to completion
• Managing travel requirements and producing detailed travel itineraries
• Updating and maintaining SharePoint, within agreed timescales
• Covering PA duties as and when required
• Creation and distribution of digital board reports
• Assisting with PowerPoint presentations/editing reports etc
• Organising lunches for meetings and Directors
• Managing and maintaining stationery stock
• Various other ad-hoc duties
You will be an organised self-starter and will be able to deal with reactive situations whilst ensuring all tasks are completed accurately, efficiently and within agreed timescales. You must be a confident communicator and will be proficient in Microsoft Office and ideally with some knowledge of Microsoft 365.
If you believe you have the skills and knowledge required for this role and are available to start immediately, please apply by submitting your CV
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.