Your chance to work with one of UK's leading house builders in the East!
Contract Scotland are working with a client who are looking to add an Architectural Technician to their ever-growing team for a fixed term contract between 3-6 months. Our client is well respected and are known for focussing on quality and innovation. Their long-standing members of staff are committed to delivering the best service to their customers!
Our client is looking for a team player to assist with the following duties:
• Assisting the architectural team to help with the increasing workload
• You will be responsible for delivery of designs to support new developments
• Achieve planning, building warrants, tenders and construction deadline
• Liaise with external stakeholder and co-ordinate work load
• Comply with company Health and Safety policies
Who are you?
• Be a qualified Architectural Technician/Technologist with demonstratable experience in the residential sector
• Good understanding of construction techniques and the statutory regulations particularly around Building Regulations
• Demonstratable experience using AutoCAD, MS Projects and Microsoft Word
• Proficient in street design and site design principles
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for consideration or call the office for confidential discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.