How does working for a National volume housebuilder with over 400 developments throughout the UK and fantastic staff retention sound?
What about a company that prides itself on staff development and training with plenty of room for progression?
Our client is looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team in their new offices based in Perth who is eager to grow and develop while working on a variety of developments throughout the North of Scotland.
As Architectural Technician you will -
- Verification and control of documentation/drawings supplied, allowing Completion Certificates (Partial or Final) to be issued as part of the design approval process
- Translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems and redesign accordingly to mark-ups and specifications
- Assist with the management and maintenance by effectively and efficiently controlling records within the Company's document management system
- Creating and implementing work methodologies and strategies
- Ensure highest standard of customer service by working to agreed business standards of service on time and quality delivery
The ideal candidate for this position will have -
• A formal qualification in Architectural Technology at either HND or Degree level.
• Experience working within a construction company on refurbishments.
• Excellent communication skills are needed as is a hard working attitude and a flair for design.
• Experience in using AutoCAD.
If this sounds interesting with a salary of £25,000 to £30,000, car allowance and bonus then please contact Eilidh Cameron on 01786 446651 or apply now.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.