Are you an experienced Site Manager looking to work in Perthshire? Do you have new build private and social housing experience and looking for a new challenge?
Contract Scotland are working with one of Scotland’s larger housebuilders to appoint an Assistant Site Manager for their new development in Dundee.
Assistant Site Manager
Contract Scotland are working with one of Scotland’s larger housebuilders, to appoint an assistant site manager for one of a number of developments in Aberdeen.
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment, with high delivery expectations and a secure pipeline of projects in the East of Scotland then this role could be ideal for you.
As the Assistant Site Manager you would be responsible for:
• Work as part of the site team in delivering the high end residential project safely and within programme
• Be responsible for ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with current Health & Safety regulations
• Be responsible for maintaining Quality control on site
• Report to the senior management on site on progress of all works
• Communicate instructions clearly and effectively to all subcontractors and direct labour
• Have experience of working on new build, flatted housing projects in a management capacity
• A demonstrable awareness of the construction process and NHBC regulations
To be considered you must have a proven track record working within the Private Residential Sector in a similar role and have all relevant qualifications including an SMSTS, CSCS card and First Aid.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Adam Rahma on 01786 446651 quoting J23459.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.