Are you an experienced Site Manager looking to work in Fife? Do you have new build private and social housing experience and looking for a new challenge?
Are you an experienced Site Manager looking to work in Perthshire? Do you have new build private and social housing experience and looking for a new challenge?
Assistant Site Manager
If you are looking to work for an large NHBC award winning company who have an ever growing portfolio across Scotland then read on…..
Our client is looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join their team on a site in the East of Scotland with experience working within the Private Residential Sector in a similar role and have all relevant qualifications including an SMSTS, CSCS card and First Aid.
In return there is a long line of works available with multiple sites in the East and across Scotland and the opportunity to develop your career with a UK wide private housebuilder.
As the Assistant Site Manager you would be responsible for:
• Working as part of the site team in delivering the high end residential project safely and within programme
• Responsible for ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with current Health & Safety regulations
• Responsible for maintaining Quality control on site
• Report to the senior management on site on progress of all works
• Communicate instructions clearly and effectively to all subcontractors and direct labour
• Have experience of working on new build, flatted housing projects in a management capacity
• A demonstrable awareness of the construction process and NHBC regulations
With this position you can expect a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefit package including a company car/ car allowance and bonus.
If this appeals to you then please apply now or call Adam Rahma on 01786 446651 quoting J23533 for a confidential chat about the position.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.