Associate Director – Project Management
We are working with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy to recruit an Associate Director for their Glasgow office. This role will allow you to further develop your career and you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious projects in the world.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Project Management department taking responsibility for project delivery and ensuring the client objectives are met. You will manage the team and take an active role in cross-selling with new clients being won and retained.For this Associate Director position, you must have:
• Significant exposure to, and good working relationships with, both private and public sector clients.
• Experience of Senior Management/Directorship.
• Previous experience of cross-selling and a proven track record of winning & retaining clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Chartership in your chosen sector.
• A degree in Project Management, Quantity or Building Surveying.
• Previous experience of working at a Senior level.In return you will be offered an extremely competitive salary of £55k-62k, plus company car or car allowance and other company benefits - including pension, health insurance, life assurance and professional fees.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience, then please apply to Fiona Lynn.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.