Has there ever been a better time to explore pre-construction career opportunities, within the Scottish Construction market?
Our client, a Facilities Management provider of hard service solutions are currently looking to appoint a Bid Coordinator to join their team based in Stirling. As part of this role, your responsibility will include however will not be limited to:
• The preparation of bids/tender and pre-qualification questionnaires/submissions
• Working alongside the senior management team to maintain client contacts and seek new opportunities
• Collation of pre-tender proposals
• Finalisation of bids, support the estimating team and post-proposal reviews
• Coordinate internal handover meetings in conjunction with the Operations Team
• Coordinate production of new contract handover documentation
• Monitor feedback from bids and tenders and identify/implement any available improvement
• Coordinate and continually improve bid document library
As part of the application & interview process you will need to be able to show us:
• Approximately 5 years' industry related experience, for example facilities management, construction or civil engineering
• Experience of working and improving bid strategies and solutions
• Experienced in coordinating and presenting tenders and bid proposals
• You should be able to communicate effectively (verbally and written) and you should be able to demonstrate previous examples of delivering effective engagement strategies for the purposes of this role
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.