Have you always wanted to be part of something bigger?... To see the progress of something start to finish? If so, we might have just the thing!
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading suppliers to the nuclear industry. Due to a new project award our client are offering a great opportunity for a Bid Lead to come on board.
Our client are well-known for their work ethic and ability to deliver projects to a high standard - they need someone with drive and initiative to be fully committed to continuing to work to this standard. You will be part of a growing team and have the chance to work on a large decommissioning framework that could span 8 years in the North of Scotland.
What can this opportunity offer?
• A chance to work on a prestigious project - a great one to have on your CV!
• Opportunity to work with a reputable contractor with continued growth
• Longevity - client is open to considering permanent or long-term contract
Who are you?
• A self-starter with drive and initiative
• Bid Lead with demonstrable experience working within a similar capacity
• Be degree qualified or hold relevant qualification
• Technical - Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering principles and how they are applied
• Bid Delivery - Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the importance of delivery to programme in terms of time and cost
• Compliance - demonstrate an understanding of the appropriate compliance requirements in regulated environments
• Day to day responsibility for managing the development and production of winning bids which are submitted on time, to budget and at the required quality level
• Identifying, briefing and providing direction to multi-disciplined bid team
• Responsible for facilitating and monitoring pre-bid phase/development work and generating bid schedule
• Monitor progress - holding weekly meetings with client and stakeholders
Please note all candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to obtain UK security clearance.
Interested? Please call Grant Dalziel for initial confidential discussion and full job description.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.