Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for an Hr Administrator to join our client based in Stirling. This is a full time, permanent position which offers you the chance to work within an award winning team who will support your development in the HR sector.
Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Administrator to join our client, a Civil Engineering consultancy, based in East Lothian. This is a permanent position and offers you the chance to work with an established and professional business.
Business Development Manager
Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client, a professional engineering consultancy based in East Lothian, This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to work in a newly created position with a company who have experienced continued success in their field.
Due to the success of the business and the continued opportunities within the sector, the Business Development Manager position has been created to drive and develop new business wins. You will work with the Owner / Director and wider management team to identify opportunities and develop a business development strategy. The role itself is varied where duties include:
- Taking an active role in completing documentation for Scotland Excel Framework
- Identifying target clients including public sector organisations through relevant frameworks
- Developing and maintaining continuous engagement with key clients to secure new business wins
- Ensuring client retention through effective relationship management and development
- Measuring performance against defined targets across designated categories and reviewing with Business Owner / Director
- Working with Business Director in agreeing marketing and communication plans to support business growth
- Attending meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing and delivering client presentations
- Identifying opportunities for all business areas and working with colleagues across the business to deliver
- Establishing and maintaining strong and effective working relationships with colleagues
- Ensuring you keep your sector knowledge up to date
You must have business development experience from within the construction sector, ideally with a specific knowledge of civil engineering. You will be an honest and consultative sales person with the ability to develop strong, trusting and professional relationships whilst delivering against set targets. Experience of working with the Scotland Excel Framework would be highly beneficial.
This is an exciting role for a professional self starter who understands how to build and develop a successful sales strategy utilising business expertise and relevant frameworks. If you would love the opportunity to work with an established and professional company who continue to experience growth, please apply by submitting your CV.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.