CAD Technician – Waste Water Experience
Are you an experienced CAD Technician? Do you come from either an M+E or Civils background with experience in the Waste Water industry? If so, this position could be just the thing for you!
Contract Scotland is working in partnership with a well-established Engineering Contractor as they look for a CAD Technician to join their team based in Glasgow to work on non-infrastructure related projects within the Water sector.
Focusing largely on long-term frameworks within the water sector, you will play a vital role as part of the company's in-house design team. You will work closely with the experienced civils designers in addition to the mechanical and electrical team. You will be responsible for producing not only CAD drawings but also assisting in offering design solutions. You will support the team to develop designs from initial conception right through to detailed design.
What do you need to apply?
- A proven track record and experience in CAD works from either a Mechanical, Electrical or Civils background.
- This will be a multidisciplinary role so willingness to cover both M+E and Civils aspects is essential.
- Experience in the Waste Water industry is essential.
- Experience gained on site, either within a professional or contracting capacity
- Excellent communication skills, there will be client interaction associated with this role.
- Relevant qualifications
- Proficient in all aspects of AutoCAD, ideally both 2D and 3D.
The position is part of a long-term growth plan and, if interested, we would be happy to discuss the role and employer as part of a confidential discussion around your experience.
To apply, please send your CV to Danielle or call in for an informal and confidential discussion about the role.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.