We are currently looking for a CDM Co-ordinator/Health & Safety Advisor for our Local Authority client based in the West of Scotland. The role has come about due to new projects being approved within their social housing division and as such they are looking to bring on additional staff to assist with the review and delivery of these projects.
You must have demonstrable CDM knowledge and contractual awareness - coming from a background in Health & Safety with on the park experience of delivering housing projects would be ideal whilst possessing knowledge of running teams within a design focussed environment. Please note due to the nature of this role you'll be required to hold either a NEBOSH or IOSH.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing support and advice to design teams and clients during the project to ensure full compliance is met under CDM 2015
• Defining the standards of the Principal Designer processes and procedures
• Ensuring full compliance with CDM 2015 for all projects from conception to completion
• Undertaking CDM reviews and giving CDM advice
• Assisting with the review of contract terms and conditions and scopes of service for projects
• Working together with Directors to co-ordinate Health & Safety and CDM knowledge
What's on offer:
• Initial 12 week contract with strong likelihood of extension
• Immediate freelance start available
• Please note this role will fall in-scope of IR35
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please apply to Grant Dalziel.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.