Chartered Bridge Design Engineer
Are you a Chartered Bridge Design Engineer
looking to advance in your career? Are you able to offer valuable leadership to Graduate Engineers and Apprentices? A large national design consultancy is looking to recruit a new Chartered Bridge Design Engineer to join their bridges team based in the Glasgow area.
The role will centre around offering valuable mentorship to a developing team, helping their graduates and apprentices fulfil their potential. This is a critical role within the structure of this company's Glasgow team and will suit any Bridge Design Engineers who are looking to advance in to a management position. You will lead the team in the following:
• Bridge inspection and assessment programmes
• Compiliation of technical reports and feasibility studies
• Producing work packs including designs and technical specificationsThe role will also involve:
• Contributing to tender submissions
• Leading client relationships throughout project lifecycles
• Manage work within agreed budgets and programmes
• Contributing to the growth of the business by developing and building about networks of contacts
To apply for this role you should hold a BEng/Bsc in Civil Engineer and MICE OR MIStructE status. You should have a thorough understanding of bridge assessment and design developed within a design consultancy environment. A working knowledge of DMRB standards would also be necessary. Furthermore you should be a strong communicator and be able to lead, organise and inspire junior members of staff.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Savanna Mitchell.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.