A well-known and highly regarded multi-disciplinary National Engineering Consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Engineer to join their impressive Glasgow office to work on a variety of Bridges projects.
Contract Scotland are working with a premium Consultancy to find the right Senior Civil Design Engineer for their successful engineering and landscape team in Glasgow.
Chartered Highway Engineer
A multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are looking to expand their team with a Chartered Highway Engineer based in Glasgow.
With projects ranging from infrastructure to the environment there is always an interesting challenge to work on. As a national company they are looking for an engineer with experience in auditing and investigation within the construction and maintenance of highways and the transportation network.
- Collaborate with the team to guarantee the delivery of services is successful.
- Evaluate the deliverables to ensure compliance.
- Ensure quality of internal and external communication and reporting.
- Collaborate with the team to create accurate monthly programs and confirm the content is appropriate.
- Discuss with the team individual unit performance, identify potential concerns, patterns, and resolutions for any ad-hoc issues.
- Create high-quality monthly reports.
- Participate in various meetings.
- Conduct reviews of OC procedures/plans.
- BEng in Engineering
- Chartered Civil Engineer or equivalent.
With this role comes a salary of £50,000 – £65,000, 26 days holiday with additional days added for length of service and career progression within a top company.
If this sounds like a role for you then apply now however if you would like more information or a confidential chat then please contact Stephen McNaughton on 01786 446651 quoting J43378.
We act as an employment agency for permanent work and as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.