We’re looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join an award-winning Engineering Consultancy in Edinburgh.
A large national developer of renewable energy projects is looking for a Contracts and Procurement Manager to join their team based in Edinburgh.
Chartered Structural Engineer
We’re looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join an award-winning Engineering Consultancy in Edinburgh. This role can offer a wide range of bespoke projects to work on, and has an outstanding reputation within the industry.
Leading the structural design for small to medium scale residential and commercial building projects this company is design focused, and passionate about achieving quality structural design by engaging with Design Teams and Clients from inception to completion.
With a mix of projects and challenges from new engineering structures to ancient castles to repurposing listed buildings this company is ideal for someone looking for something a little different and interesting.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- Proficient in the use of structural engineering software (e.g., ETABS, SAFE, Tekla Structures)
- Familiarity with relevant codes and standards (e.g., Eurocodes, British Standards)
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- SER certifier preferred
- Experience with historic buildings and architectural detailing is beneficial.
- Salary of £45,000 – £55,000 with benefits.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects and sectors
- Supportive and collaborative work environment who value the work/life balance
- Clear pathway for career advancement within a reputable consultancy
If this could be the right move for you, apply now or call Marie on 01786 446651 for more details.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.