We are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly respected design consultancy who have a genuine focus on delivering a personalised, tailored service to their clients. They are currently looking for a Civil Design Engineer
to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to support the delivery of roads and drainage design for a range of building developments in Scotland
. You will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects including education, healthcare and other public building developments
. You will also have the chance to work with prestigious private sector clients on both large and small commercial and residential developments. Duties/Responsibilities:
• Meet and agree briefs with clients
• Produce designs and specifications to meet the needs of the development
• Support and mentor to junior members of team What do you need to apply?
• Degree qualified Civil Engineer (or equivalent)
• Significant experience in roads and drainage design for development infrastructure
• Proficiency in Civils 3D
• Experience of using Microdrainage would highly advantageous
• Good communication and interpersonal skills due the high-level discussions with clients that will be required
• Commercial awareness would also be desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV to Savanna Mitchell.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.