Infrastructure Design Engineer
A well-established Civil and Structural Consulting and Engineering practice are looking for a Senior Technician to be based in their Edinburgh office. On offer to the right person is a highly competitive salary, and the opportunity to work for a consultancy that currently provide engineering services across a wide client base, made up of both public and private sector clients throughout the UK. Projects consist of residential and commercial design, along with industrial building projects. Large regeneration as well as brownfield remediation works will also be undertaken in this Senior Technician role. As a Senior Technician you will:
• Be responsible for the structural detailing of buildings
• Prepare and detail structural steel layouts and timber framed buildings
• Organise building warrant applications
• Have direct correspondence with architects, clients, as well as local authorities
• Undertake reinforced concrete detailing and scheduling What do you need to apply?
• Educated to a minimum level of HNC/HND in Civil Engineering
• 4 years' experience within Consulting Engineering
• Understanding of and experience using both AutoCad & REVIT software package
• Experience of detailing foundation layoutsThe successful candidate will have
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• Depth of knowledge with regards to industry developments as they happen
If you would like to apply, send your CV to Michael Mair by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.