Civil Design Engineer
We are working closely with a well respected Engineering Design Consultancy based in Glasgow, as they look for a Civil Design Engineering to join their growing team. With proven expertise within the market, this company offers civil infrastructure and building structures design services to a range of clients in Scotland. Having successfully maintained a long-term core team of experienced Engineers and Technicians, they have been able to offer a reliable, quality focused service, resulting in repeat work awards from their loyal clients. This has enabled the business to foster a stable, secure working environment for their staff.
As a Civil Design Engineer you will:
- Be involved in projects from inception to completion
- Prepare complex drawings for engineering projects
- Analyse configurations of roads and drainage designs
- Liaise with internal and external staff, clients and local authorities to ensure that projects are completed within budget and to the set time scales
- Make recommendations and present reports to the project manager and/or the clients
The ideal applicant will be:
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experienced within a design consultancy environment in a similar role
- Working knowledge of PDS and Windes
- Ideally, you will have experience within the residential sector
If you would like to apply, send your CV to Michael Mair, by clicking the Apply Now' button.
If the position is not suitable for you personally but you know someone who may be interested, then you might like to know that we offer a £200 referral fee for any successful referrals. Further details on how to refer someone can be found on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.