Civil Design Engineer
We are working closely with a well-established Engineering Design Consultancy, as they look to grow their Aberdeen based team through the appointment of a Civil Design Engineer. Within this consultancy you will be exposed to a great working environment, and the chance to work on a range of engineering projects, with a particular focus on development infrastructure design mainly for residential and commercial schemes throughout Scotland and the UK.
As a Civil Design Engineer your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Liaising with both internal and external staff, including stakeholders such as local authorities to ensure that projects are completed within budget and to the set time scales
• Preparation of designs, technical specifications and reports for clients
• Offer support and mentor less experienced members of the Civil Engineering team
• Be involved with infrastructure design projects from inception to completion
The ideal candidate will:
• A minimum of HNC level qualification in civil engineering
• Hold significant prior design consultancy experience
• Be familiar with roads & drainage design software such as MicroDrainage and PDS
• A strong communicator due to client interaction within the role
• Confident working within a team but also autonomously when required
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Jamie Porter, by clicking the Apply Now' button.
We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.