We are working closely with a well respected Engineering Design Consultancy based in Glasgow, as they look for a Civil Design Engineering to join their growing team. With proven expertise within the market, this company offers civil infrastructure and building structures design services to a range of clients in Scotland.
Having successfully maintained a long-term core team of experienced Engineers and Technicians, they have been able to offer a reliable, quality focused service, resulting in repeat work awards from their loyal clients. This has enabled the business to foster a stable, secure working environment for their staff. As a Civil Design Engineer you will:
The ideal applicant will be:
- Be involved in projects from inception to completion
- Prepare complex drawings for engineering projects
- Analyse configurations of roads and drainage designs
- Liaise with internal and external staff, clients and local authorities to ensure that projects are completed within budget and to the set timescales
- Make recommendations and present reports to the project manager and/or the clients
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experienced within a design consultancy environment in a similar role
- Working knowledge of PDS and Windes
- Ideally, you will have experience within the residential sector
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to Savanna Mitchell. Once received and if suitable for this position, I will give you a call to discuss your experience, current situation as well as what it is you are looking for in a move going forward. I will also discuss the company in full detail. Having this in depth conversation ensures that I can help you as best as I can in your next career move.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.