Civil Engineering Technician (Development Infrastructure)
We are recruiting on behalf of a large multi-national Engineering Design Consultancy as they look for a Civil Engineering Technician to join their Glasgow based team. Within this consultancy your technical abilities will be put to the test on a daily basis, across a range of projects within the Development Infrastructure sector, meanwhile working in an environment which allows room for you to develop to your full potential. On offer to the successful applicant is an excellent well-rounded benefits package coupled with a competitive salary.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Design of roads and other civil infrastructure projects from inception to completion
- Production of drainage models
- Client and design team liaison
- Ensuring your projects are delivered to budget, on time and meet technical standards
The ideal candidate will be;
- HND qualified in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Prior design consultancy experience
- Comfortable using software packages such as PDS & Windes.
- Happy working within a team, but also autonomously when required
- A strong communicator due to client interaction within this role
- Willingness to learn on the job from other team members.
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your CV to Michael Mair, by clicking the Apply Now' button.
We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.