Are you a Civil Engineering Technician experienced in roads and drainage design and looking for your next challenge? This role offers an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly yet professional team that are proud of the quality of the service they deliver to their clients.
Due to a healthy work load, this well-respected and sought-after Engineering Consultancy are looking for a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team in Glasgow on a permanent basis. You will work as part of a successful and growing team on a variety of public and private sector building developments including commercial, residential and educational projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare drawings for infrastructure projects including roads and drainage for a range of residential developments
• Liaise with members of staff, the design team and clients to ensure that drawings are delivered to meet project delivery benchmarks
• Use a range of software packages, including Civils 3D, PDS and Micro-drainage
Essential skills and experience:
• A HND / HNC in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
• Demonstrable experience in infrastructure design
• Excellent working knowledge of using AutoCAD, PDS and Windes
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV to Jamie Porter or if you would like to have an initial chat about the role call in on 01786 446651.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.