Civil CAD Technician
Are you a Civil CAD Technician looking for a new professional challenge but still maintain a good work-life balance? We are working with a leading engineering company as they look for a Civil CAD Technician to join their team in their offices in Hamilton.
As Civil Technician, you will produce accurate and detailed drawings which will ensure the successful and timeous delivery of a number of civil engineering projects to clients. You will work with Engineers and Managers to take the designers brief and create drawings as required from this. Duties and responsibilities:
• Interact with all levels of staff including external parties as required
• Draw on your knowledge and expertise to provide new ideas and technical recommendations
• Ensure detailed drawings comply with current legislation and regulation
• Collate electrical drawings and ensure all copies are distributed effectively to all required members of the team
• Prepare schedules for projects and coordinate these with other Technicians to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard
• Conduct surveys and monitor sites whilst ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
• Any other tasks requested by the design teamWhat will you need?
• HNC in Civil Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
• A working knowledge of AutoCAD
• A working knowledge of current legislation to produce drawings which will fall in line with these regulations
• Excellent communication skills
• A good knowledge and working understanding of Microsoft Office
• Full UK driving licence In return you will receive;A competitive salary Above average contributory pension35 hour weekPaid over time
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Jamie Porter or call in on 01786 446651 for an informal discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.