Our client is looking for a Customer Order Advisor to join their close-knit team! Full-time office-based – Monday to Friday Shift patterns – 8 am – 4:30 pm and 8:30 am – 5 pm The potential yearly bonus of £4,200 on top of the annual salary
Your role as a Senior Client Manager will be to utilise your strong relationship management skills to support a key group of clients; via face-to-face meetings, telephone/ Zoom calls and email. You will be preventing the need for escalation by engaging in regular dialogue with their senior team. Based in Stirling, a key requirement of the role is to build and maintain excellent working relationships with senior clients across a variety of locations; as determined on a needs basis.
Client Relationship Manager
**This position is a telephone-orientated role**
We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our client, a global outsourcing company, which operates within the Financial Services sector.
Notable requirements/benefits –
• Financial Services/Wealth Management experience is desirable
• 8 weeks in office training, followed by a hybrid working model – 1-2 days based in the Stirling office (free parking)
• Core and bank holidays, plus flexible time-off policy – no cap on the number of holidays. Business needs dependant.
• Life Cover/health and wellbeing policy – access to GP apps, medical specialists, counsellors, financial guidance, health and nutrition support
The main purpose of the role is to take control of any complex issues/non-standard enquiries flagged by high-profile or key Partners and take personal responsibility to see issues through to resolution – this position is a telephone-orientated role.
• Initiating and attending office visits and location meetings, strengthening existing relationships with key stakeholders and also establishing new networks/relationships
• Exceptional handling of complex/technical or complaint work, coordinating assistance from key contacts in processing areas and providing final decisions and letters if required
• Monitoring progress and undertaking preventative measures as appropriate
• Handling incoming calls from any relevant party and making outbound calls to complete/resolve the enquiry
• Responding to email enquiries, within set SLAs, from Partners and colleagues
• Escalating significant cases, using the correct tools, and providing recommendations to ensure the correct outcome
• Deputising for other location Partner Support Specialists in their absence
• Providing coaching and mentoring to new Senior Support Managers, assisting with difficult calls or complaints where required and developing their technical knowledge
• Attending Back Office Team Meetings, on occasion, to help increase business awareness and improve understanding of the provision
• Analysing the root cause of complaints/issues received and recommend improvements, including taking responsibility for implementing changes
• Identifying and implementing process improvements
• Carrying out any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Experience working in a similar role would be highly beneficial however this may suit someone currently working in the Financial Service sector and looking for career progression. As a natural problem solver, you must have a passion for complaint resolution and the confidence to challenge decisions at all levels.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.