Contract Scotland are in the market for a Construction Manager
who prides themselves in client relationships and compliance with health and safety legislation. If you are ready for a new challenge this may be the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an employer operating within the built environment. The company are a growing privately owned firm with a solid order book and future prospects on offer for any potential candidate. The office is based in Glasgow however the successful candidate will be required to work across Scotland and Northern England due to the continuous growth of the business.
The successful candidate will oversee a challenging portfolio of work within one of our clients most successful accounts. You will be involved in all preconstruction activities, delivery of contracts and both client and design team management so ideally, you will have previous experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid, clean drivers licence
- Hold a Bsc Construction Management (or equivalent)
- Have experience working with a Building Contractor
- Ensure all building standards are being met, and be tenatious when it comes to Health & Safety
- Demonstrate the ability to work off their own initiative
- Show adaptability to different scenarios
- Be ambitious and want to develop their own career further
- Show interest in the full project lifecycle and able to provide value driven solutions to all stages of a project
- Drive projects to satisfactory conclusion for their client
- Show commercial acumen at all times, protecting the companies financial interests.
The role will see you working with a variety of different trades and clients, so you'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work successfully with many different types of people.
If you think that you are the right candidate for this role please submit your CV or call in on 01786 446651 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or others which might suit.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.