Contract Scotland is pleased to be working alongside a market-leading Consultancy boasting a high number of large projects across a variety of sectors including energy, healthcare, and government infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work as part of their multi-disciplinary team.
Our clients specialise in delivering excellence, particularly within the Water Industry, through multi-disciplinary projects and are looking for a dedicated and skilled Electrical Lead Designer to join our team and be a key player in creating cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
Contracts and Procurement Manager
A large national developer of renewable energy projects is looking for a Contracts and Procurement Manager to join their team based in Edinburgh.
With a portfolio of part and fully owned wind farm projects across the UK and an ambition to expand into Europe they are passionate about generating clean energy and supporting the UK and Europe’s net zero ambitions.
Based in their Edinburgh headquarters they are looking for someone to work in a dedicated project team managing all commercial and contractual aspects and the commercial relationship with suppliers and stakeholders to the project.
This job will include:
- Liaison with the Construction Manager to preserve and enhance project value through strong contract execution and relationship management of stakeholders.
- Contributing to setting the project strategy, construction planning and ensuring delivery of both.
- Reporting on all commercial aspects of the project on a monthly basis;
Keep the Procurement Plan with ley delivery dates updated in line with the program.
- Compiling board papers
- Overall responsibility for the commercial planning and optimization of the project including; Structuring, negotiating and delivering the required supplier contracts in accordance with the programme and business case.
- Support the team in identification and execution of value creation and Cost of Energy reduction opportunities.
- Keep track of budget for all ongoing contracts, and the related variation orders and claims.
- Have regularly status meetings with suppliers and the construction company for the project, to follow progress and all commercial topics.
What you need to have:
- Degree qualified
- Experience of execution contract management of similar large scale wind/construction projects.
- Experience of managing VOs and claims on construction projects.
- Strong experience of commercial negotiation.
- Experience with Supplier relationship Management.
- Relevant professional qualification ie CIPS/RICS
On offer is a competitive salary, annual bonus, family medical care, electric car scheme and more with hybrid working as standard.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.