With 30+ years in business and following an ambitious & energizing management buyout which took place in early 2021, we are going to grow and improve again.
Are you ready to explore a career in recruitment?
One of the leading organisations in technical services & facilities management is looking to appoint a Contracts Manager to join them in North Lanarkshire and lead some key mobile FM accounts across Scotland & Ireland.
They offer a broad benefits package for the role, including;
- Car/Car allowance (£5k+ value)
- Bonus (5%)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 2 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an opportunity to join one of the leaders in this sector, both in the UK and internationally. You’ll be tasked with;
- Being accountable for the financial performance of the contracts.
- Developing strong relationships with clients at an operational & strategic level.
- Ensuring the team are managing the contract to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor and develop direct reports through training and regular reviews.
- Ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients.
- Review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary.
- Work with the mobile teams in planning, implementing and monitoring the standards of all works relating to the PPM schedule and reactive works.
- Work with the operational and support teams to ensure all completion times for planned, corrective and reactive works are correctly logged and recorded within the company’s asset management system.
To apply it’s likely that you are currently working in a similar senior capacity within facilities management and have experience managing teams to meet client targets/contracts. You’ll also need to be able to demonstrate;
- A qualification relating to an M&E services discipline.
- A technical background.
- Experience of using a CAFM system.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.