12 FTC Contract – Maternity Cover – Starting on, or before, 1st April 2024. Our client is looking for a Customer Order Advisor to join their close-knit team! Full-time office-based – Monday to Friday Shift patterns – 8 am – 4:30 pm and 8:30 am – 5 pm The potential yearly bonus of £4,200 on top of the annual salary Our client works with companies across many sectors, such as food services, cleaning, safety and healthcare. Their product offering ranges from PPE, and packaging to paper cups and much more.
Key points: Office working Monday to Friday – No hybrid working Base Salary £27,600, with potential on tracking earnings of £34,500 (25% of base salary) Must have experience in volume outbound communication via phone/email We are seeking a candidate with experience in sales and retention to join our client’s team in Cumbernauld, which operates within the hospitality supply chain sector. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in retention and winning back lapsed clients through outbound calling – this is the first position of its kind within our client’s Cumbernauld office. Therefore a fantastic opportunity to lay down the blueprint for future growth in this area.
Customer Order Executive – 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
12 FTC Contract – Maternity Cover – Starting on, or before, 1st April 2024.
Our client is looking for a Customer Order Advisor to join their close-knit team!
- Full-time office-based – Monday to Friday
- Shift patterns – 8 am – 4:30 pm and 8:30 am – 5 pm
- The potential yearly bonus of £4,200 on top of the annual salary
Our client works with companies across many sectors, such as food services, cleaning, safety and healthcare. Their product offering ranges from PPE, and packaging to paper cups and much more.
In this position, you will be dealing with calls from existing clients looking to place, manage and query orders they have made and, when appropriate, offer additional products that may suit their needs – although this would fall under sales, it’s important to understand that this is not cold calling, but more providing solutions for existing clients.
In this role, your daily duties would include:
- Taking incoming calls and responding to emails in a timely fashion
- Make outbound calls to existing clients that haven’t been spoken to in several months – checking if they require any additional supplies
- Advise of order cost/produce quotations, process orders and send invoices to clients using the order system – this information is processed through an internal system, which full training will be provided on
- Support clients by providing solutions – explaining what other products may suit their needs – as an addition to their existing order, or in times when there may be a backlog with their usual product, offer alternatives that could help.
- Manage all customer complaints to a satisfactory conclusion for both parties.
We act as an employment agency for permanent work and as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.