Our client is currently looking for a Design Engineer to join their growing development team. Based in their Scottish Head office in Glasgow, the successful candidate will have to have a proven track record of the role and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Working for this client means the candidate will be part of an ever growing company who are creating a strong presence in Scotland. They primarily focus on the Social and Affordable Housing Market, but do have sub divisions that focus on refurbishment and commercial new build. With a strong pipeline of work, the potential to grow within this company is limitless.
What will be needed:
• Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels, including local authorities and external clients
• The ability to work on your own and as part of a team as needed
• Excellent communication skills due to the high level of interaction associated with this role
• A working understanding of Autocad, PDS and Windes Micro Drainage
• Qualified to HNC/HND or Degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
• Ideally have an engineering background with experience of working for a consultancy or housebuilder who focus on residential projects or similar
Housing experience is essential for this role and the ideal candidate will be well experienced in a Design Engineer position. When successful the candidate will report directly to the Development Director and work alongside the development team. In exchange, they will provide a very competitive salary and generous employee benefits.
If you would like to apply or have more information regarding this role, please send your CV to Kerry Addison or call 01786 446651.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.