Are you an experienced Development Manager looking for a new role in a sustainable sector? Do you want to work for one of the most secure and fastest growing developers in Scotland?
A growing housebuilder/developer, who are currently working on projects across Scotland, are seeking a Development Manger to join their team and be based in Stirling. This company specialise in working with the affordable housing marketplace, whose clients will include Registered Social Landlords, Housing Associations and Local Authorities and they are expanding across Scotland so are seeing a highly professional individual who can take responsibility for:
• Identifying and securing land opportunities
• Liaising and building relationships with Clients, Agents and Landowners
• Instructing Solicitors, concluding missives, negotiating section 75 Agreements, Development Agreements and Building Contracts
• Project Managing the pre-construction development process for a range of affordable housing projects
• Liaising with the internal team, leading external consultants and specialist subcontractors
• Developing an understanding of the development process to achieve the all necessary consents are delivered to programme
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. For you to be considered you will have to have professional;y recognised qualifications, project management experience with developers or house builders and first-class communication skills. The role will have a focus on building relationships with clients, working with the internal Operations and Commercial team and effectively report to the Development Director.
The need for land development and construction process is essential.
Ideally you will have direct exposure to the affordable housing sector and will be highly familiar with the planning process, clients and companies who are prevalent in this sector.
When successful, you will receive a highly competitive salary package, including generous basic salary, car allowance, private healthcare and access to company pension.
Please get in touch for a full confidential discussion on this role and the client.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.