Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our solutions driven and innovative client, in the Falkirk area. This is a full time, permanent role offering you the chance to learn and develop new skills and experience with a company who delivers excellent service in an extremely competitive, industry sector.
Contracts Scotland has fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our client, an established and successful civil engineering contractor based in the East Kilbride area. This is a full time, permanent position and offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to work for a business who welcome new ideas and positive change
Document Controller/Technical Clerk
Contract Scotland has an immediate requirement for an experienced Document Controller to join our client, an established and successful Civil Engineering Contractor, based in South West Glasgow. This is a full time, permanent role and offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to work with an employee focussed business who support development and career progression.
The role is office based however hybrid working could be accommodated.
As Document Controller you will be responsible for ensuring all document management processes are followed. Reporting to the Support Services Manager you will be responsible for supporting the use of the cloud-based document storage platform. Duties will include:
- Uploading documents to Common Data Environment using both extranet and desktop platforms
- Assigning naming conventions to documents to ensure compliance with procedures and standards
- Assigning metadata as required/requested
- Managing document registers to identify and control documents for upload to the Common Data Environment
- Liaising with project teams directly to clarify points of ambiguity
- Reporting progress updates to the Support Services Manager
If you believe you have the skills and knowledge required for this role and would love the opportunity to work for an established business in Glasgow, please apply by submitting your CV.