Contract Scotland are currently working with an exciting contractor specialising in fit-out and refurbishment projects based in Glasgow to recruit a Project Manager to add to their team due to a continued increase in workload. In the current market, Project Management is not an easy job and our client know this. Maybe you are looking for the opportunity to have tighter control on your workforce on site? Or maybe you are looking for a company where your voice can be heard and you can make a difference? With a strong reputation for quality, they are set up to put their Project Managers in the strongest position to succeed in delivering their projects on time, on budget, to high standard and (hopefully!) with minimal hassle. With a pool of secure, clients that they garner high volumes of repeat business from, their general geographic remit tends to cover West and East and managers are rarely required to work away from home. With forecasts for workload into 2023 looking strong now is an excellent time to come on board!
Contract Scotland is excited to be recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a well-established contractor who specialises within Fit-Out and Refurbishment. You will be based in the Glasgow office with a strong pipeline of work, working alongside the commercial team. This company works on interesting projects across the central belt specialising in various sectors such as roofing, cladding and commercial fit out, and many more. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a company that will offer first-class training and development. This company prides themselves on its work culture, forward-thinking, and excellent reputation within the construction industry.
Are you an Electrical Estimator looking to take your career to the next level? Contract Scotland have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client are a well-established fit-out contractor, based in the heart of Glasgow, and are seeking a talented Electrical Estimator to join the team.
Why Our Client?
- Stability: They have a strong track record of success in the construction industry, providing you with job security and growth opportunities.
- Office-Based: Enjoy a comfortable and collaborative work environment in their Glasgow office, where you can put your estimating skills to good use.
- Work-Life Balance: They value work-life balance and offer a standard 5-day work week to ensure you have time for what matters most.
- Competitive Compensation: Offering a competitive salary and a generous car package, making sure your hard work is well-rewarded.
- Estimate electrical projects accurately, considering all project requirements and costs.
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure that estimates align with project objectives.
- Review project plans, specifications, and relevant documents to provide detailed cost estimates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to deliver accurate and competitive estimates.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Estimator in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and components.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in estimating software and Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to join a thriving team, contribute your skills, and enjoy a competitive salary with a car package, we want to hear from you! Please send your CV to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.