Engineering Manager opportunity within the residential sector.
Are you a Senior Infrastructure Engineer from a Consultancy or Housebuilding background looking for a career as an Engineering Manager within the private residential sector with a growing team, with a clear route of progression?
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join one of our most unique clients who are in the process of growing a brand new team. After winning various high profile projects over the past 12 months, 2018 looks to be a big year for the company. Arguably one of the most attractive traits to working with this developer is the current structure given how new they are to the Scottish market, there is a clear route for career development with few levels above this specific role.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will provide support to their in-house engineering team.
As Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:
• Completing road and sewer adoption.
• Assisting in land appraisals.
• Attending all relevant meetings as required e.g. Pre Tender, Pre Start, Sales Handover and Site Completion.
• Undertaking regular site visits.
• Assisting in the coordination of all engineering information between external consultants and internal departments.
• Mentoring junior staff including Graduates.
As the ideal candidate you will:
• Be qualified to HNC/HND or Degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering.
• Ideally have an engineering background with experience of working for a consultancy or housebuilder who focus on residential projects or similar.
• Be driven, motivated and ambitious with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be IT literate.
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines as required.
• Have a full drivers licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with this the housebuilding sector, and the salary and package including company car and bonus can be an excellent increase on your current benefits and are traditionally highly competitive compared to the packages on offer within a consultancy background.
If you would like to know more about this position, please feel free to contact Eilidh Cameron on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01786 446651
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.