Environmental Advisor needed on a permanent basis to support the delivery of civil infrastructure and renewables/energy developments across the UK.
Reporting into the Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and progress management of all Environmental procedures on various sites. This is an integral role which will see you involved in the delivery of the client's environmental strategy. In this role, you will make technical recommendations on various projects where day to day duties and responsibilities include:
• Assess environmental plans, risk assessments and method statements
• Review and make technical recommendations on internal and external reports
• Manage and coordinate all pre-construction surveys
• Conduct briefings, inspections and audits on various sites and projects from inception to completion
• Oversee the strategy on the prevention of environmental accidents
• Investigate and monitor environmental accidents and provide technical recommendations where needed
• Oversee the implementation and delivery of environmental training to subcontractorsWhat do you need to apply?
• Degree qualified in an Environmental discipline (or equivalent)
• Experience within a similar role
• Experience in managing waste
• Full driving license
• Excellent verbal, written and IT skills
• CSCS card
If you would like to apply for this role and have the necessary experience, please submit your CV to Danielle Todd or call in on 01786 446651 for an informal and confidential discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.