Contract Scotland is thrilled to partner with a well-established civil engineering contractor as they seek an Estimator or Senior Estimator to join their team, working on projects across Scotland.
An opportunity for a Temporary Works Engineer to work with on of the busiest companies within the Scottish Water Framework
We are seeking an experienced Environmental Advisor on behalf of our client, a highly reputable civil engineering contractor focusing predominately on renewable energy, road and infrastructure sectors.
This project is for a huge renewables project in the West Of Scotland with a company who have some of the most prestigious Civil Engineering Projects coming up as we move into 2024.
The Construction to the project will include Site clearance, access tracks, main control building, underground cabling, crane hard standings, construction compounds and laydown areas.
As an Environmental Advisor you will:
- Act as the primary environmental advisor on the project.
- Lead / support on environmental incident investigation
- Ensure that all personnel are aware of their statutory environmental duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Project Teams from construction to handover
- Undertake site inspections, advisory visits, engagement tours to ensure site compliance
- Assist and review the development of the Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Collate and gather environmental data for contract Key Performance indicators to report to the client and the Farrans SHE team.
- Able to demonstrate high standards of health, safety, environment, and wellbeing making sure these are followed and upheld across the team in line with the principles of LIFE (Living in an Injury Free Environment)
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.