They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join their team on a permanent basis in the West of Scotland. It is essential that you have experience managing within the rail sector particularly on overhead line electrification
Our client is looking to expand their team and are currently seeking a Construction Manager with experience in rail, particularly in supervising overhead line electrification, to join their team on a permanent basis based in West of Scotland.
Are you an experienced Estimator looking for your next career challenge? Do you want to work for a company who value and invests in their staff? An employer who puts staff morale, engagement and retention as a priority no matter the external market conditions? Then read on!
Our client, a highly reputable civil engineering contractor based in the West of Scotland, is looking to expand their team by adding Estimators with site experience to join their Pre-Construction and delivery teams for work within the new Scottish Water Framework.
You won’t be short of opportunities within this business, as they have an array of exciting yet challenging projects to work on and furthermore they are investors in people, so you could really carve a solid career for yourself here.
As an estimator you will work closely with the management team and will be responsible for:
• The effective registration, control and administration of tender documentation.
• Develop detailed and achievable packages and agree with the end clients.
• Take offs from drawings and production of cost-effective tenders from first principles.
• The effective analysis and pricing of risks.
• The preparation of tender submission documents and estimating reports.
• Provide assistance for proposals and contract management functions.
• Liaise regularly with management team and site teams.
You should have a methodical approach, great interpersonal skill and have the following skills:
• A degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent estimating in a similar role.
• Strong and demonstrable estimating experience within civil engineering projects.
• Experience in estimating for civils and water projects
• Scottish Water experience is desirable, but not essential
• Experience using Conquest, Candy or Similar estimating packages.
If this could be your next challenge and you would like to work for a company who really value and invest in their staff, we look forward to hearing from you. On offer is a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Kirstin Marshall on 01786 446651 quoting J23841.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.