Are you currently working on site as a Project Engineer or Site Agent for example and looking to make a move into estimating? If so, this is worth a read further. Our client, a specialist Civil Engineering Contractor who work predominantly on groundworks for private housing development are looking for an Estimator to join their team.
You will join their established team of Estimators, mostly all of whom have come from a site background. You will therefore be offered the opportunity to be mentored and developed and learn from individuals within the team. They are looking for someone with a proactive attitude who is able to work as part of the team and autonomously as needed. The client would also be open to hearing from established Estimators. Duties:
- Preparing tenders and building a database of bids for follow up work as well as tender negotiation
- Obtain site records to prepare valuations for completed works.
- Measuring & Taking-Off' quantities as well as producing Bills of Quantities
- Liaise with client professionals such as Project Managers and Site Engineers
- Ensure all payments are compliant in line with payment terms
On offer is a good salary, bonus, car and pension.
To apply, please send your CV to Jamie Porter.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.