Do you enjoy selling new homes but prefer not to be based on one site week in week out?
Contract Scotland is proud to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing top 10 UK housebuilders who currently have a requirement for a Sales Advisor to cover developments across Central Scotland from Fife to Glasgow.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving sales reservations and progressing sales through to exchange of contracts and legal completion to achieve company targets. You will be working across various developments providing relief cover for holidays/sickness/double-manning busy sites.
- To ensure that the marketing suite, show homes and stock plots presentation is maintained to a high standard
- Maintain up to date, accurate records on visitors, including how they found out about the site before their visit (i.e. marketing source)
- Ensure all potential purchasers are financially qualified as early as possible in the selling process by New Homes Mortgages
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is accurately completed on reservation
- Liaise with purchaser, solicitors and financial advisers to ensure progression from reservation to exchange of contracts to legal completion runs smoothly
- Guide purchaser through the choices process in accordance with construction programming
- Prepare handover packs for completions
- Respond to inbound enquiries from website and property portals
- Conduct regular market research of competitors to keep abreast of the local market trends
- Attend relevant Sales/Site Meetings where appropriate.
- Report on the effectiveness of media advertising and contribute to future campaign planning and provide suggestions/ideas for PR opportunities
Given the nature of this role, the successful sales advisor must have previous experience selling new build properties with a housebuilder. The working week will be Thursday to Monday initially however this could vary in future with developments moving to 7 day opening hours.
Key attributes required:
- Professional and approachable manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- A flexible approach towards travel between sites
Interested? Get in touch to learn more today.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.