Contract Scotland are working to recruit a General Foreman for a reputable civil engineering contractor based in the Perth area! Does this sound of interest?
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working with a well-established contractor that after an exceptionally busy 2018 require an experienced General Foreman to join the team and assist with continuing high-volume work load in 2019 in the Perth area. You will be working on multiple sites in the East of Scotland and will be responsible for being on the park and pushing on work to completion.
• Overseeing sub-contractors
• Driving the job on
• Ensuring work is completed in timely manner and to client specification
• Reporting progress and completing paperwork
What you will need?
• Proven experience delivering high volume/low value work
• Demonstrable experience delivering work to a high standard
• Experience in the Rail Sector is necessary
What can you expect?
• 3-month duration
• Immediate start
• Benefit of working with a reputable contractor
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please submit your CV to Grant Dalziel or call for an initial confidential chat.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.