Contract Scotland are working with our client to recruit a Geotechnical Engineer for initial 8 weeks worth of work in the Fort William area!
We are delighted to be working with a highly regarded civil engineering contractor. Due to an exciting new project our client is looking to bring a Geotechnical Engineer in to their growing team.
• Oversee the remediation of a hazardous stretch of land
• Work together with the site management team to offer advice & technical queries
• Ensuring work is completed in timely manner and to client specification
What you will need?
• PTS would be ideal
• Rail experience preferred
• Proven experience working in a similar capacity
What can you expect?
• 8 weeks of work initially with opportunity to extend
• Mix of dayshift/nightshift
• Accommodation provided
• Opportunity to work with a well-established contractor
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please submit your CV to Grant Dalziel or call for an initial confidential chat.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.