An opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to work with a busy new build housing contractor within central Scotland
Our housing refurbishment and fit out client based in West Lothian is looking for an experienced Renewables Energy Manager.
Health & Safety Manager
Our client is one of the largest housebuilders in Scotland and are wanting to appoint a Health & Safety Manager, looking after several sites across central Scotland. Reporting to the Senior SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on H&S performance standards on sites.
The Ideal Candidate:-
• Previous experience in the house building industry and / or construction.
• Previous experience of health and safety, environmental or quality system auditing.
• NEBOSH Diploma, or equivalent, in occupational health and safety or environmental management.
• Membership of an appropriate professional body at an appropriate level, commensurate with experience and qualifications and participation in an ongoing CPD programme.
• The ability to lead and work with the existing site management teams to continually improve our processes and be proactive in offering training and support on safety and quality standards within the workplace.
• Proven commitment to promoting a positive health and safety culture
In return, you will be working with a company who boasts a great family-feel culture. The role also includes a car/allowance.
If you would like to apply for this role, please attach your most recent CV using the link, or to speak to a consultant about the position, call Nicola Monro, quoting ref: J23428
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.