We are looking for a Structural Design Engineer to join a reputable and well-established Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Glasgow.
The company are currently expanding in size and restructuring with a view to providing more career progression opportunities within the business. The restructure will create roles of more seniority allowing for clear opportunities for future career progression. Your role will involve design work on various hotel chains, student accommodation and residential build projects. On offer to the successful candidate is a very competitive salary. As a Structural Design Engineer your duties will involve:
The ideal candidate will:
- Working in teams of 6/7 alongside technicians & project engineers
- Ensure projects are completed to a high standard
- Working towards Chartership - supported by team
- Assisting project engineers in producing designs and technical specifications for projects involving timber, concrete and steel materials
- Be degree qualified in Structural and / or Civil Engineering
- Have previous experience working on core Structural Engineering - timber, concrete and steel
- Posses a positive approach to work
- Have strong communication skills
- Have good time management abilities
- Be able to work in a team environment
If you would like to apply, send your CV to Michael Mair by clicking on the Apply Now button.
If the position is not suitable for you personally but you know someone who may be interested, then you might like to know that we offer a £200 referral fee for any successful referrals. Further details on how to refer someone can be found on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.