Contract Scotland has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join our client, an established and professional Cost Consultancy, considered leaders in their field. This is a full time permanent opportunity and offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to work with a business who are employee focussed and drive excellence through continued learning and development of their workforce.
Are you looking for an immediate opportunity in Accounts Assistant role?
Internal Sales Advisor
Contract Scotland has an immediate opportunity for a professional customer service professional to join our Glasgow based client as an Internal Sales Person. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to work with a friendly and established company who operate within the Construction Industry.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm. This is an office based role however some flexibility regarding home working can be considered, after training is complete.
This is a busy and varied role where duties will include:
• Proactive calling & lead generation
• Identifying & developing future potential business opportunities
• Developing relationships with new and existing customers
• Responding to incoming sales & technical enquiries, working with our customers to identify the best solution for their application
• Preparing quotations and following up, recording findings accurately on CRM database
• Booking appointments for Key Account Managers
• Liaising with warehouse, transport & accounts teams to ensure order delivery
• Related administration as and when required
You must be a confident communicator and feel motivated by delivering results and providing excellent customer service. Experience of working in the construction industry would be advantageous however full training can be provided.
If you would love the opportunity to work with an established, friendly company and believe you have the skills required for the role, please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J23329.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.