Landscape Clerk of Works
Landscape Clerk of Works required for a 15 month contract starting in June. We are working in partnership with a well-established design consultancy as they look for a Landscape Clerk of Works to join their DSR team on a multi-million pound highways scheme based in Ayrshire. As Clerk of Works you will ensure that work is carried out to the highest standard whilst ensuring project objectives are met. What will you be doing?
What will you need:
- Provide site supervision of the project, overseeing on site works undertaken by the contractor
- Completion of paperwork and reports in relation to the ongoing works
- Attending meetings with the design teams and contractors, offering input where required
- Maintaining site systems, completion of paperwork and ensuring the correct processes are undertaken
- Liaising with the design team to discuss any issues with design under guidance from the DSR
What will you get in return?:
- Qualified to HNC level / MICWCI (or equivalent)
- Experience as a Clerk of Works
- Experience of soft and hard landscaping as well as top soil is essential
- Experienced in ground investigations is essential
- Excellent people and communication skills
- £230 - £260 / day Ltd company basis
- Stability of a 15-month contract
- The chance to further develop your career and work on a prestigious multi million pound project
If you are interested in applying, then please send your up to date CV to Grant Dalziel or call in on 01786 446651 for an informal and confidential discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.