Due to a thriving workload, we are looking for an ambitious Graduate Civil Engineer to join a dynamic Civils and Rail team becoming part of one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working with both public and private clients.
Contract Scotland are working with a well-established Engineering Consultancy which offers a better work/life balance and a clear career path over the next 5 years. On offer is a competitive salary as well as flexible working hours.
Mechanical Building Services Engineer
Contract Scotland is pleased to be working alongside a market-leading Consultancy boasting a high number of large projects across a variety of sectors including energy, healthcare, and government infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work as part of their multi-disciplinary team. On offer is an outstanding salary and package including a bonus scheme, and a very flexible hybrid working policy.
We are looking for people who:
- Value quality and enjoy delivering technically excellent Mechanical designs in the built environment including HVAC and Public Health
- Want to take ownership, be innovative, use initiative and are driven by client satisfaction
- Have experience working within a multi-disciplinary design team
- Hold a relevant degree and chartered or willing to work towards this
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
- Are able to work unsupervised
- Company car or cash allowance
- Up to 6% matched contributory pension plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy additional leave
- Discount scheme (including gym membership, mobile phones etc)
- Family friendly policies
- Employee assistance
- Professional development
If this could be the right job for you, APPLY now for more details.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.