Contract Scotland has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join our client, an established and professional Cost Consultancy, considered leaders in their field. This is a full time permanent opportunity and offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to work with a business who are employee focussed and drive excellence through continued learning and development of their workforce.
Are you looking for an immediate opportunity in Accounts Assistant role?
New Build Sales Advisor
Does providing exceptional customer service motivate you?
Would you love to develop your skills and experience with a company who are amongst the best in their field?
If you have answered yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. We are working with a 5 star house builder to recruit a professional and customer focussed individual to join their New Build Sales Division, covering the West of Scotland. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering excellent training and ongoing support as well as a competitive basic salary with a fantastic commission structure.
You will work 35 hours, Thursday to Tuesday with Wednesday and Thursday being your days off each week.
Joining an established and experienced Team you will be selling new build homes to prospective buyers. Although this is a sales role the real focus is around service delivery and providing the best possible service to people purchasing their home, from initial enquiry until keys are handed over. As well as being an exciting and rewarding job, you can also expect:
• 12 week training period, followed by mentoring support
• Automatic monthly bonus on completion of training, prior to being allocated your own site
• Working from a list of potential home buyers, who have specifically expressed an interest in the homes on your site
• Dealing with the home buying cycle from initial enquiry to completion of purchase, ensuring the customer has complete transparency and trust throughout the journey
• Working to achieve team targets and goals
• Learning and developing your skills and knowledge in this exciting and vibrant industry
• Working on a site no more than an hour away from your home, with all travel expenses being covered
If you have excellent communication skills, enjoy delivering excellent service and would love the chance to work in the house building industry, whilst developing your skills in a sales role then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting J23320.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.