Contract Scotland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proactive and pragmatic Commercial Manager to join our client, an innovative and progressive business who operate within the EV sector and are based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role and as well as a competitive salary, you will be joining this business at the start of their journey and will be an integral part of their success and development in a sector with guaranteed growth and where the aim is to offer a sustainable solution, with the ultimate goal of net-zero.
Contract Scotland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proactive and driven Business Development Manager to join our client, an innovative and progressive business who operate within the EV sector and are based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role and as well as a competitive salary and aggressive bonus scheme, you will be joining this business at the start of their journey and will be an integral part of their success and development in a sector with guaranteed growth and where the aim is to offer a sustainable solution, with the ultimate goal of net-zero
Contracts Scotland has fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our client, an established and successful civil engineering contractor based in the East Kilbride area. This is a full time, permanent position and offers a competitive salary as well as the chance to work for a business who welcome new ideas and positive change.
You will provide Administrative support across the business whilst ensuring the office runs efficiently. This is a busy but varied role where your duties will include:
• Managing the office function including; budget, developing and implementing policies and procedures, layout planning and office moves and IT infrastructure
• Managing office supplies inventory (including stationery, printers, hospitality, kitchen & bathroom supplies)
• Processing all incoming and outgoing correspondence including mail and email
• Dealing with Insurance renewal and issuing to Clients as requested
• Managing Certification renewal (ISO, etc) and audit completions
• Ensuring filing system is being operated correctly by company employees
• Arranging meetings, adding to appropriate calendars and booking meeting room / catering where required
• Carrying out research on a variety of projects and providing results
• Creating and maintaining reports, distributing to relevant people
• Maintaining the company date base of completed projects
• Assisting the Bid Manager with QHSE information for the tender process
• Updating and maintaining the Training Matrix and co-ordinating any training requirements identified
• Managing HR functions within the company
• Liaising with Accounts department ensuring timeous submission and monitoring of invoicing and debtors
• Allocate tasks and assignments to team members, monitoring and reviewing performance regularly
You will ideally have similar management experience from a construction environment and will be comfortable managing relationships at all business levels. You must be proactive and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure agreed deadlines are achieved and the office runs as smoothly as possible. You will enjoy working as part of the wider office team and will continually challenge yourself to devise and implement new processes which benefit the wider business.
If you believe you have the skills and experienced needed for this position and would love the opportunity to work in a role with the opportunity to grow and develop then please apply by submitting your CV quoting J23708.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.